Monday, August 26, 2013

Miscarriage 1

We went on a family vacation in June of 2000. Aaron was four and a half months old. It wasn't until we were on our way home that I realized that I was late, like two weeks late. So we stopped at a Wal-Mart and bought a test. Oh my, it was positive! I don't know if I was more scared or more excited. Scared because I had just had a C-section, and excited because we were having a baby.

It wasn't too many days later that I started spotting and cramping. I was in shock, I had no idea what to do. We went to the ER and the Dr, there checked me and was, in my opinion, very rude. He said that I wasn't pregnant. What?! I had taken two tests and they had both been positive. I never did understand why he said that. I did later pass a large clot/mass of tissue so I'm sure that I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment